Apivar 60 Pack
- Kills up to 99% of mites in one application
- Continuously released in the colony over a six-week period, ensuring healthy and productive hives
- Proven safe and effective for more than 15 years
- Leaves no significant residues in hive products*
- Convenient and easy to use
*Honey for human consumption should be removed before applying Apivar.
Apivar Dramatically Cuts Mite Population
A study conducted by the research arm of the USDA in the spring of 2012 shows that Apivar® was responsible for a 52 - fold drop in mite population compared to an untreated hive. This demonstrates the effectiveness of Apivar's® controlled - release technology.
Apivar Strips Save Time and Effort
Apivar® is packaged in vacuum-sealed foil pouches. A single application of two strips per brood chamber is sufficient to treat a hive, so you spend less time and effort treating your bees, and there is less disruption of the bees than with many other treatments. Strips are not individually wrapped and must be used within 2 weeks after opening.